Curve Going Crane
The rail-guided storage and retrieval machines of our curve-going models can reach every storage aisle effortlessly via special rails and points—directly, quickly, and safely, and without the need for a costly mechanical traverser. So operations are not interrupted. This clever solution for changing aisles improves access times considerably in any warehouse system.
When equipped with suitable load handling elements, curve going storage and retrieval machines (SRMs) are extremely versatile. They can be supplied as single or twin mast versions for handling practically any type of load, from drinks to car bodies. The cranes can be equipped with various load handling attachments tailored perfectly to the respective lifting unit. For example, double-deep telescopic forks for utilizing the available space more effectively, or rotating/traverse forks with adjustable tines for handling closed pallets. Therefore, curve going rail-guided SRMs are suitable for a whole range of applications in automated high bay warehouses.
Intelligent controls coordinate the combined operation of the individual storage and retrieval machines. When several cranes are in use, the operating strategy can be preset via parameters. That guarantees high availability through variable aisle allocation. And in the case of malfunctions, one unit can take over the tasks of another. A further increase in performance is possible at any time by adding more SRMs. The SRMs of the curve going series also set standards when it comes to wear as the patented rail geometry corrects the lateral displacement of the chassis on the curves. Compared with conventional rail systems, the running wheels and the rails are therefore ideally protected so you benefit from safe, low-wear guidance around the curves.
- Rails and points for changing aisles and guaranteeing maximum availability
- Operation of several curve going SRMs without a fixed aisle allocation
- Single- or twin-mast versions
- Patented rail geometry to minimize wear
- High availability of the warehouse thanks to variable aisle allocation
- Integral SRM and point control
- Different operating strategies for multiple SRMs
- Overall heights of up to 36 m
- Lifting capacities of up to 4000 kg
- Two drive units for good performance
- Cold store compatibility down to –30°C